Linked Business Concepts (LBC) was established in 1996 by a team of facility and property managers who had long grown tired of wasteful and inefficient manual processes of daily facility management. Since then, LBC has grown into an industry leader at the forefront of facilities management innovation.
From is base in Melbourne, Australia, LBC employs highly skilled FM and IT professionals who share a commitment to finding better, more innovative ways to mange a property portfolio. LBC was founded on the belief that there is a better way to manage and maintain property assets. Utilising the power of Internet and wireless technologies, LBC has redefined the conventional facilities management model and developed it into it's primary product, 360PM. Launched in March 2000, 360PM has been used by more than 4,500 users in over 25,000 buildings covering 7,000,000m2.
The 360PM approach drives the best performance for our clients in managing their property assets and work environments. The aim is to remove unnecessary manual processing and replace it with smart use of technology and industry knowledge to proactively manage the service delivery chain. LBC has also extended this process-efficient approach to other industries and business operations, including services, sales, process flow and compliance management.
What does this mean? For our clients it means better service, accurate reporting, lowered costs, improved customer satisfaction and an ROI of between 6 and 12 months.
What our clients have to say
- "I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you and the team of LBC for the superb service and professional support provided to the Department in managing its property maintenance services.
- With 33 tenancies occupied by over 4,000 staff, the Department's ongoing property maintenance is of significant importance in terms of business continuity and represents a substantial workload. This is evidenced by the number of issues that have been received since property services were transitioned back from our previous service provider."
- "After year 1 we achieved 100% ES compliance greatly due to the database which had all the services scheduled and scanned copies of service dockets made the independent audit undertaken by a third party, a reasonably painless process."
The system and support from LBC was very professional in a partnership environment.
- "Easy to navigate; With one of our clients due to the short transition period we went live with the program and I issued a user guide to staff and we were receiving requests on day one with out any training."
- "Generally the service providers found the system beneficial, the ones that had issues were often the ones that did not like the real time monitoring and the checking that the works was really being performed on the specific piece of equipment on the specific day and time."
- "I find 360PM simple to use, and a fantastic training tool for new staff. It makes keeping track of maintenance issues easy."