Let Our Experienced Staff Help
360PM is not simply off-the-shelf software. 360PM is a solution that is supported by Linked Business Concepts Pty Ltd.
Accordingly, as part of any 360PM licensing agreement or hosted offering, LBC Support are on call to perform a vast range of technical and operational support functions to ensure the smooth and optimum performance of 360PM.
Amongst LBC Support’s services are the following:
- Regular operational auditing (portfolio “snap-shots”) designed to evaluate current practices and make recommendations on how to maximise the benefits of the existing 360PM model.
- Assistance with Tender Submissions providing a comprehensive package answering all IT and CMMS aspects of tenders
- Sample clauses to include in Quotes or Tenders for Service Providers to ensure compliance
- Ongoing technical “help-desk” support for all users.
- Data packaging, purging, archiving and conversion functions.
- Connectivity and integration with external software packages (financial, project planning, HR etc)
- Assistance and guidance with software upgrades and additional modules
- Switch to our experienced Help Desk for busy periods or Out of Hours Dispatch and follow-up
LBC Project Managers have practical maintenance and FM system implementation experience. Using industry recognised methodology, we provide all aspects of project planning to deliver a 360PM model that best suits the specific needs of the client.
We will guide you through the implementation process from start to finish ensuring a 360PM model to support the client’s organisation perfectly. Our implementation team will identify key requirements in both 360PM configuration, as well as analyse and recommend any client change management to be undertaken to ensure a seamless integration.
LBC looks to ensure that objectives are understood at the outset, and that the staged implementation process is regularly monitored to ensure these objectives will be achieved.
- Strategy Checklist
- Start with the end in mind
- Undertake an audit of existing processes, numbers of transactions/records/documents
- Estimate implications of business and compliance objectives
- Clearly analyse any gaps
- Look at mandatory requirements
- Identify changes required to existing business process
- Must be improvement on existing processes, not just a technology layer
- Analysis of existing skill levels for people to use 360PM
- Identify level of integration required to front office and line of business systems
- Assessment of 360PM functionality required
- Identify cultural issues/barriers – ways of working – operational environments
A successful Facilities Management system provides accurate and relevant reporting functions to enable strategic-based decision-making by the FM.
360PM provides a range of standard reporting formats that are relevant and highly customisable by the user. Our standard reports formats relate to:
- Key Performance Indicators
- Issue statistical reports
- Issue financial summaries
- Service level agreements
- High level management reporting
- Asset life reporting
In addition to the standard reporting functions, our development team can provide specialist reporting formats on request:
We will ensure you have meaningful and relevant information at your fingertips.
LBC Support will recommend, as part of the implementation process, a regime of training courses that will best suit all the future users of 360PM.
Training courses will range from larger lecture-style classes, ideally suited to occasional users (generally 1 hr duration), down to specified, targeted, individual tuition.
Training courses can occur at either LBC’s facilities or the clients.
360PM Quick User Guides would be available to all users and LBC Support would be at their disposal.