Some of our plans for 2015 include:
- Review of the key inputs into 360PM modules to ensure latest technologies are being utilised.
- Service Manager module upgrade
2014 saw the release of customised client functionality, upgrades to existing functionality and new development releases.
Customised client development includes:
New development for 360PM includes:
- Scheduling of service shifts, with the ability to enter updates to produce timesheets
- Mobile version of issues, services, audits, shift changes (leave, replacements, temporary shift changes)
- Audit sign off on mobile devices
- Property profiles which include all relevant drawings, service schedules, staff information, inductions/qualifications/licenses, JSAs and all relevant information available for each site
- Staff profiles which includes all relevant information for each staff member engaged onsite. Inductions, qualifications, permanent working shifts, contact information, photo
- Data Gathering Porthole is gather information from a large number of sites nationally
- Issues Manager upgraded mobile format
- Automation of emailed barcode information attachment
- Additional statistical reports available in standard system delivery
- Ongoing programming updates to update system efficiency